GlobeTec Construction, LLC is a General Construction Company specializing in Heavy Civil, Utility and Specialty Municipal Construction operating throughout Florida, Central America and the Caribbean, with headquarters in Deerfield Beach, Florida and satellite offices in Panama and Saint Lucia.
GlobeTec’s core management has a combined 150 plus years of construction management and administration experience. The company as a whole represents the multi-disciplinary effort of numerous licensed professionals working in concert to provide turn-key solutions to the immense challenges of water quality and availability; with separate operating divisions established for its Pipeline, Site-work, Mechanical, Roadway and Debris-Removal projects.
Brief Summary of Relevant Experience
GlobeTec Construction has been awarded and successfully completed numerous multi-million dollar heavy civil, water and wastewater treatment projects, in addition to transmission and distribution pipeline projects of significant scope and scale; has worked extensively in Monroe, Miami-Dade and Broward Counties, and is highly familiar with the geological, ecological, municipal and population specific conditions unique to South Florida.
GlobeTec’s highly experienced personnel have proven consistently successful in constructing under the adverse and challenging conditions unique to South Florida, and has been prequalified, preapproved and short listed by numerous Governmental and Municipal Agencies, including SFWMD, FDOT, City of Delray Beach, Village of Islamorada, City of Clearwater, Town of Surfside, and Peace River Manasota Regional Water.
GlobeTec Construction’s extensive project history, and many owner recommendations, clearly establishes its expertise operating under the following conditions:
• Narrow Right of Ways
• High Groundwater Tables
• Ecologically Sensitive Wetland & Coastal Areas
• Extensive Dewatering Requirements & Restrictions
• High Density Neighborhoods
• Coral Rock Excavation
• Limited Construction Access
• Fast Track Schedules
• Severe Weather Events
Operations Management & Controls
GlobeTec’s Executive and Field Management personnel are trained in the industry’s most prevalent construction management software; utilizing Sage Timberline for accounting, Primavera Expedition for all management document control, Primavera P6 for all scheduling and cost loading analysis, and Construction Link (CLI) for estimating and bidding.
The following is a brief summary of contracting services offered by GlobeTec Construction:
• Water Transmission Mains up to 108” in diameter
• Gravity, Low Pressure and Vacuum Sewer Mains
• Re-Use Transmission Lines
• Directional, Jack & Bore and Micro-tunnel Trenchless Installs
• Storm Drainage Systems
• Sewer Treatment Plants
• Water Treatment Plants
• Desalination Water Supply Plants
• Storm Sewer Pump Stations
• Potable Water Pump Stations
• Sewer Lift Stations
• Vacuum Pump Stations
Site Work Construction
• Mass Earth Movement Construction
• Blasting and Excavating of Drainage Canals
• Developing Site and Roadwork
• Waste Landfill Construction
• Canal Bank Restoration and Repair
• Complete Hardscape Packages; including Asphalt, Pavement Markings, and Signage.
• Complete Design-Build Services for Roadway Construction; Storm Water, Potable Water & Wastewater Treatment, Transmission and Distribution
Debris-Removal/Emergency Recovery Services
• Vegetative, Construction & Demolition Debris Removal
• Storm Debris Reduction and Environmental Clean-up
• Recovery Management
• Levee and Canal Erosion Repair
• Prequalified SFWMD Emergency Services Construction Contractor